Servicing all Perth City and surrounding metropolitan areas
RUG CLEANING & ON & OFF SITE
BIG TREV’S CARPET CLEANING cleans all styles of Rugs. Carpet type rugs can be cleaned on site depending on whether there is an appropriate surface to clean them on eg. tiles or paving. We advise that we do not clean rugs on timber (as it swells the joins) or carpet (as the dye can run through and ruin the carpet). Please note that when your rug is cleaned “on site” then the clean is only a “go over” with the steam cleaner so the rug is not cleaned to the same standard as when it is cleaned in our factory.
All silk, shaggy and persian rugs are hand cleaned at our factory. We offer a pick up and drop off service $45.00 plus the cost of the cleaning of the rug.
Rugs cleaned at our factory have a 5 day turn around.
Rugs are very different to carpets and most should be cleaned by hand and dried as quickly as possible to ensure there are no dye runs. BIG TREV’S CARPET CLEANING process for rug cleaning at our factory:
- Pre-Inspection – We examine each rug to look for signs of fading, stains and odours.
- Beat – Prior to vacuuming most rugs (especially shaggy rugs) are beaten to remove dust and dirt.
- Vacuum – An industrial vacuum cleaner is then used to remove any remaining dust and small particles lying deep within the rug.
- Pre-Treatment and Pre-Spray – Spots and stains are pre-treated using advanced spotting techniques. Please note discolouration caused by fading and wear and tear are not reversible.
- Hot Water extraction – by hand – We use an upholstery tool and hand clean the rug dissolving and extracting ground-in soil and restoring the rug’s natural textures.
- Drying – The rug is dried over a period of days using air movers.
- Final Inspection – We will conduct a thorough inspection of your rug.
Contact BIG TREV’S CARPET CLEANING today for an obligation free quote or query in relation to the best process for your rug cleaning. If you are looking for a reliable, experienced and customer focused Carpet Cleaning company in Perth to assist you, please feel free to telephone the office to speak to the owner/operator Trevor Kaddatz or to one of our friendly staff members during office hours on 0433 377 380 or email us at email@example.com.